€4,500.00 Vat Excluded
Availability 30 days
• Painted steel frame.
• LINAK control unit (removable on request) for charging placed on the mast.
• Column tube with carrying handles.
• 4 anchor points sling bar with safety system.
• ELECTRICAL BASE OPENING.
• Base with 4 pivoting wheels, 2 rear with holding brake.
• Emergency stop red button that blocks the flow of electricity.
• Mechanical safety lowering in case of black out and an additional electric safety lowering system in case of malfunction of the remote control.
• Maximum capacity: 330 Kg.
• Width: 76 cm.
• Length: 152 cm.
• Minimum height at the sling bar: 52 cm.
• Maximum height at the sling bar: 185 cm.
• Base height: from 13 cm to 15 cm.
• Internal base width: from 61 cm (closed) to 108 cm (open).
• External base width: from 76 cm (closed) to 125 cm (open).
• Weight: 74 Kg.
The LIFTY SLING WITH HEAD SUPPORT is made of mesh and is associated with a lift for moving patients. Its design allows transfers of patients who are in a sitting or lying position. The head support prevents inappropriate cervical movements. To ensure maximum safety, the sling should be replaced every 3 years.